Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i wanna better life.i want i want i want!!!

i lost abit of my confidence recently.dont ask me why.
i'm thinking how to make myself better. i did believe that im the best but recently, somethings went wrong. and these made me felt that actually im just too small and too little in the world.
well, if you ask me how's my result?i would say im just average in every subjects. i do not have any outstanding performance like maybe specially good in some subjects.
what? outside appearance? shut up. i dont wanna hear that anymore and im not going to talk bout this anymore as well.

fortunately, there are something which warm and fulfill my life.there are him, friends and daddy.they love me . of course, i love them lots. and i ve promised, i will do my best for everything in life. not gonna let myself feel regrets .

gather up all my confident again. casey the best casey the best !!!!! i rock the world. yeah. lol *bigwidesmile*

No comments:

Post a Comment