Sunday, August 29, 2010

29/08




accidently found these.
well the first thing came to my mind was: omg. im prettier previously.LOL
but frankly speaking, for me, previously was more happy.
yet i didnt need to face a lot of problem, and the main thing is i didnt need to hear any mumble or complain from someone, and one more, i didnt need to work under you.

thats the benefits but if you ask which do i prefer, except answering you the logic ans like ''i cant choose'' i would say, i prefer now! why? hmm....should i say im stronger than the previous me? and i bet im matured than the previous me. i know the truth of realistic, from you , and you. thus, i prefer /like/love the new me. plus, i have a bang of true friends as well as hubby. they treat me sincere. at least. unlike you!

come back to the pleasant topic. omg! guess what? i gonna have a trip to ipoh and penang with the loves yen ying, tzia tshen, kien hor and hubs. that would be the first time i have trip with friends without any guardian. cool yea? and i pay by myself. ^^ cant wait for it. but before that i have to study for the math and econ test, and completed the general studies as well as business studies assignment. so yea the trip would be the best motivation for me !!!!!!!!! ^^

got to sleep. good night. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment