Wednesday, September 1, 2010

heading to the things i want in my life.

a very great day.
my brother and grandmom are now with me at home.
something different, i can feel that the relationship between my bro and i is getting better.
i'm able to control my emotion of frustrated to him now. *applause*
and that strong feeling is pushing me forward / upward in study, self-motivation, and several sectors.

although i look free, but seriously, i'm busy with the tons of assignment recently. and yea, the general studies assignment 's topic of my group is ''Goal Setting''. surprise? haha. it sounds easy, i was like ''chiehh'' at the beginning time, but when my group members said ''lets start''. all of us were stoned max as we dont know how to start and where to start !!! and time flies, we have wasted one week to think bout how and where to start. thats really amazing. haha. finally, i saw my notes given by mr.brandon and Sam. i know i must do something. and you know what, while i type the first word and done the first slide, ideas came like crazy in my mind, eventually there is 20 slides and its almost done. what i learnt from this: the more you do , the more you know. and just do it!

oh yea, i would like to make an announcement here.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!
I GOT MY FIRST LAPTOP IN MY LIFE.!!!!!!!
AND IM NOW USING IT .
APPRECIATE TO PAPA N MAMA!!!!!

well i got to go, have test later on, and 2 tests tmr. it is killing me, but no worries, i wont die. its not worth to die for it, i prefer something better. lol. suddenly feel like eating BKT . hubs said imma pig. but who cares? noms....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment