Tuesday, September 14, 2010

have fun >study, (study--->money ; money--->have fun ehem, is this related? )

i shall be doing my revision now since there is a test tmr and it contains 20marks.its actually quite a lot.
but seriously my brain stuck and i dont feel like continuing anymore, at least not now, lol. this will be the last thing i do before i get to bed.
as i told you in the previous post, assignments and tests are driving me crazy. nvm, i believe im able to handle.

I dont know how could it happen. after the so called ''ipoh+ penang trip'' , the desire of  traveling grows in me. you know what, actually i start thinking where to travel after this. i wonder is taiwan better than thailand? im crazy? think so.

these actually come with reasons. (force myself to believe this. haha )  as one of my lovely cousin is going to taiwan next week. i asked her how much does she need to prepare for the whole trip, and the answer that pleased me was:'' around rm 3000--4000''  my god. its so cheap. and i felt like: '' walaowei, i must go''  ''those clothes are waiting for me''  ''the food!!! (salivating)''   ''mama said the shoes there are only like 10bucks , somemore with a very good quality''  Can you see the strong points of mine for going there? arhhh, why didnt my brain function effective the hell like this while i was sitting for my exam?


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what would come to your mind when you heard the word'' thailand''? temple? elephant? seaview? sexy girls? bazaar on the water? wanna know my strong points of considering to there? (you cant choose. heyhey.) 1. hubs;" next time we will be going to thailand" (actually i know he was just kidding, but im taking it serious). 2. click here.  she is one of my idols. i love the way she dresses, and her blog is interesting. ^^ 3. Thailand is CHEAPER !!!!!! haha.


anyway, i have to save money first . either for my future like what hubs and i have planned, or to have fun!


HAPPINESS is the most important thing to me now. haha, its already 1am, i guess i will be scolded. wish me luck for my test later okay? as i didnt do 100% of preparation. haha. god blessed. nites. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment