Saturday, December 4, 2010

life should be full of happiness.


its already 5th of december  and tmr is the first day of my final.
my love economics and english exam tmr.
well you should have known that i was stress like a hot balloon at the beginning of week but you can see me at oldtown white coffee surfing internet now. hehe =)

'' aiya for sure you have done your revision ad laaaa...economics for you is just a piece of cake. unlike us.....''

you might tell me this .
emmm...yea i like cake but economics is not a piece of cake for me.
im not that expert in it,
i just treat it as my life because i love it and so i enjoy reading it.

i can tell you the truth is that i haven't finished revise it yet...
but no worry it still has at least 10 hours to be done. ^^
as whats my topic meant by, life should be full of happiness.
take it easy. i deserve whatever i want.

my wish?
straight A.
hopefully okay? if not must get at least 3.7 ++ of my grade point.

for those who love me,
wish me luck or pray for me okay?
thank youuuu....... <3

1 comment:

  1. Wish u luck!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your "I love it so I enjoy reading it!!", me too!!

    ReplyDelete