Tuesday, December 28, 2010

watch me.

FML. ytd  was a terrible night. never feel that way before.
stop underestimate me  because im not just what you think im.
i will achieve my goals and what you have to do is just watch me.
i bet you ll regret.

awwww.....i miss my hubby.
like he is the only one that understand, and ll always be there for me.
ILU.


feel happy to see kien hor and queenie today.
its been a long time we didnt makan here and there already...
but i wonder why i didn't loose weight huh? even 1kg?
i wonder.

fish head noodle!! i miss the fish head noodle at taman desa.
kien hor refused to eat that today. how sad. if not i sure ask him to pack for me....

okayy everything is going very fluent as what i have expected.
hello goals and aims, here i come~~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment