Thursday, June 9, 2011

hubby boy's big day.

it's my hubby boy's big day!
well he is in a very good mood recently so am i . =)
slept very late yesterday just to make him a birthday card so yea i woke up really late this morning and here comes my dark circle again ='(
but it is worthy because he likes the cards i made for him <3 <3

i will be working at JASPAL midvalley next monday onwards.
i dont really like to work at shop floor and of course, i more fancy with office job as it's challenging and for sure i will have learn something new afterall.
with just a foundation cert now, i have no choice but to work at shop floor. anyway, i will still work hard and earn hard.

i am in the library of inti college waiting for my hubby boy .
why do i specifically mention the Inti college?
haha because i am no longer the student here, yoohooo!
i am shifting to University of Nottingham.
will do my degree course there and hello future, the bright successful casey's future, i am coming!
ask those bitches and jerks to watch me carefully.
i am getting nearer and nearer to my goals.

i just viewed an old friend's blog and i realized her english has really improved a lot.
i am so guilty to say her english is better than me now.
wow , she must be appreacited the two genius that re-educated her. haha. * erm, why do i feel the haha so sarcastic?
anyway congratulation and keep it on.
i must do revision and push myself to be better,
i want to show them how good still i am w/o them . herh!

picture of the day:



the cards i made for him =) it's angry bird!





No comments:

Post a Comment