Friday, May 21, 2010

collegeeeeeee.

yesterday was the 5th day in college . yes, as i hoped, everything goes fine.

met some new friends. there are alvin,jeffery, jason, chee yoong ,arhwin, ashwin, dennis, eddy, eugene, daniel, isabel and grace. LOVE. say hi dudes~~~

we plan to eat bak kut teh on tuesday!!! hoooryyyy~i keep salivating now. haha.

oh yea, im going to sit for my driving test on monday. bless me people. you know, all of you will sure going to feel irritating on tuesday if i fail it. haha. so you have no choices, pray for me.^^

btw there is something that makes me down. the time i can meet dear is getting less. but dear, please listen to me, listen to my heart, its belong to you, it wants you, and certain , it needs you as well. i love you.

1 comment:

  1. hei~~ god bless you , joey bless you ~~
    past your driving test!!!!!! i need you give me a/many lift~~~~hahah!!!! gambateh~

    ReplyDelete