Saturday, May 29, 2010

imma food queen?

had a fascinating week with my course-mate. LOVE.
as i said they are going to celebrate the success of my driving test, a bang of us will eat bak kut teh on the next day(tuesday). so we did. the bak kut teh isn't that nice, its warm to being with them though. *bigwidesmile*

and after the bak kut teh, i have got a nickname: bak kut teh queen~ gosh. what on earth is that? they even call me doraemon( due to my presentation of doraemon), roti canai queen, and i feel that they are going to call me'whatever i eat' queen as well. lmao. haha.

i pool-ed . haha. cool yea? but my post sucks. lol. all of them laughed at me while i was trying to focus with my weird post. lol. i know its funny,but as you guys tought:' as long as the post make you comfortable.' so i did. and all of you were fking laughing there. haha.

going to eat baskin robbin on monday with isabel and dummy . haha . LOVE.

i enjoy my college life, seriously. but joey wong, tzexin teoh. lee yee ling, i miss you badly. when are we going to hang out again? awwww~...T_T

1 comment:

  1. huh?? u still remember me huh??
    i thought u hav ur dear is enough adi~~hahah!!!
    okok~~c u on june~

    ReplyDelete