Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the latest .

*cough* since someone asked me to update my bloggie everyday. so i do. ok? satisfy? *winks* XD

HELLO HERE I AM~~~ im not lazy ok? im just busy. *diffident* haha.
i have watched ipman 2 on last saturday with brandon, phyllis, karhoe, weileng and puiwah. such a nice movie. those who haven't watch yet, must go for it. btw, will watch it again tomorrow with dear. LOVE

i'm totally addicted to steak. do you like it too? if its a yes, congratulation, i will date you as soon as possible. but first of all i have to listen to my purse's instruction. i ve promised to myself that i am going to cut down my expenses from now on. i will only buy rm100 of attire once 3 months. whoooo...you should understand that it is a very difficult mission for me kay? but i must do it. i ve sworn. sad but what to do? i want a better future so i rather suffer now but not later in future.

eager to get my salaries from Robinsons, aunt may. can't wait for it. ohhh yea, im going to somewhere later. have to gobble up my dinner as fast as i could now. see ya. ^^*

1 comment: