Thursday, July 22, 2010

23/07


have officially started my real intake for almost a week.
got to know alot of new friends.
hubs is now on holiday so yea, have to live without his accompany these few days.
but really, my timetable sucks. its like:8am to 2pm WITHOUT BREAK. or 2pm to 6pm WITHOUT BREAK again. everyone knows i would die without food, dont tell me this is all about fate, so that i can lose weight easily. i rather die okay? XD

my mathematic lecturer, mr.victor is extremely funny. his quotation: math is logic. so far he is the first mathematic teacher who born with sense of humor in my life. LOVE

so yea, most of the day my class ends at 6pm, and after that i have to work at peak performers at 7something. i dont have time to rest, even time to bathe.im actually tired. i have no choice though because i must be responsible to my student and my job. and this is the only way i get extra money. sigh. nvm, other way to think, im strong enough because i do things people dont do. (self-comfort)^^

well look at the photo, do i look like monkey? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment