Tuesday, July 6, 2010

its the study week/holiday?



im not in mood recently. the most reason is because of you, and the other is all about the mpw.
oh my god, im actually nervous about it. the final is on this saturday and yet this telling me that i still have only 3 days time. i couldnt finish it, could I? btw i will try my best. since i love sejarah in my secondary school time, so i bet i can do it. have to ask mr.chan to calculate the probability for me of getting an A. *smile*

drove to school yesterday and i frighten nicholas. he said i almost bang the car at my sides. but actually i didnt notice it. haha. and i enjoyed. ^^ im a dangerous+ cool+ funny driver. duhhhh, have to practice still. mr.chan was trying his best to train me in parking skill. im still suck though. haha. thanks hubby and sorry for frighten you. but i know you did enjoy teasing at me. ciieeehhhhh.

off to midvalley yesterday. no worry, it was just a window shopping. i want the vincci watch. it is so nice and just left 2. omg. when will i get it? sigh.fine, im saving my money now. hmmmm......time to do revision. see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment