Saturday, July 10, 2010

the mpw day.

finally yesterday was the mpw exam day.
the exam was at 12pm till 3pm and i reached at 10am. went to the library for the last revision before i go into the exam hall.
hmmmm......should i say it is hard? its actually fine but just i didnt put all my effort to study. punch me, anyone? XD
i was wearing a blouse and a mini skirt with my 'hot n spicy' high heel shoes and i was sitting just under the air-conditioner. i purposely sat there actually. just to keep myself aware. aware for? nothing. XD finished my paper at 2pm. what a light speed. i didnt double check it, felt like giving up? maybe?
past up the paper to the lecturer and rush out , the first thing i did was send short message to kien hor. i asked him to go sunway pyramid with me and he was going to give me a lift. waited under the bridge and eventually he came with his car. dont knw what XXX7033. heh!!!! after that met hubby at his working place(yes he was currently working as a part=timer but just untill yesterday.), we told him that we(kienhor, tzia tshen , yen ying (<----tzia tshen's honey) and i ) decided to go snowflake, ktv or maybe steamboat. he was unhappy because he had to work and couldnt join us. plus he didnt want me to drink cold drinks since i had got period pain on friday somemore i told him i was going for snowflake. his reacted as = = . he asked me not to order those ice but hot stuff. could you imagine? i went to the snowflake but i was not eating ice. its freaky weird. and i was not that happy because i was neglected by him again in the shop. he pushed me away from the embrace. hatesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

after met up tzia tshen and his honey , a bunch of us went to snowflake. yeepeee!!!! and yk joined us as well. i love yk!!!!!!! she is kind of the cool girl and she is real . love ya. i was so clever for ordering the hot stuff. but i ate i/2 spoons of ice from kienhor's. luckyly i ordered the hot stuff because hubby did asked kienhor what did i order. it was like fhhewwwwww.........haha .

went to steamboat after that. its been a long time i didnt eat steamboat. had been waiting for 40 minutes. it was fun but i didnt enjoy because mr.chan was emo-ing at that time. yet this caused me emo as well. but i quickly put this at side while i saw the food. lol. mr. chan came at 10something and they both accompanied kienhor to fetch me home. lol.

and they told me they wanted to go for the second round, it might be ktv, clubbing or something else. i was like hellllll!!!!!!!!!!! looked at the time and its already 11something. i know i couldnot make it since im a cinderella. went home with sadness and this let me know how did hubby felt while he knew we(kienhor, tzia, yen ying and i) were going to have fun. the feeling is like your hubby and friends are going to have fun and you have to stay at home. your mind keep guessing where are they, what are they doing .....etc. god!!!!!!!! it was killing me .

hubby told me that they were going for movie. and i said good night and bye bye. but i knew i was impossible to sleep well. sigh. i wouldnt do these to hubby anymore. T^T

how was the exam? chieehhhhh, throw it away and forget bout it. i have tried my best and thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment