Sunday, July 25, 2010

25/07

its a tiring day.
went to parent's working place to help.
oh god, i do wish time could pass fast so that i can get nearer to the life that i want.

am busy in preparing the basic computing's presentation. with the ' enterprise computing' topic.i do apologize to all my teammates here as i didnt manage to get the topic we wanted. but i do believe we can do things which people unable to do. we are strong !!!!!!!!! right? *wink*


argghhh...how can i make myself better? i want a better result, i want a better outside appearance, i want a true friend, i want a better life.....thus everytimes i asked myself the same question, and its killing me inside. what i can do is just keep telling myself,im the best im the best im the best im the best.....and now i start to feel tired.......p/s: thank you hubs for encouraging me all the time.

miss my secondary school friends badly.gonna meet them on 7th and 8th of august. yeepeee...
wong joe yee
teoh jasyn
lee yi ling
jasmine
yi hwa

oh yea,Dolma, my student who comes from Tibet , she just did the test last thursday. she is so lovely. and i realised that she doesnt try mangoesteen before, so i will buy her this thursday. ^^ what? take a camera and capture her expression while eating mangoesteen? well.....okay...if i have a camera then. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment